It may feel like spring has just begun, but JetBlue is urging travelers to plan ahead for May and June travel with its Spring Into Summer sale, which has flights starting at $33 one-way.
Book your flights starting today through Thursday, April 20, to take advantage of these low fares available for travel through June 21.
Routes: Across the JetBlue network.
How to book: Directly through the airline’s sale page.
Travel dates: May 2-June 21, 2023.
Book by: 11:59 p.m. EST on April 20.
Blackout dates: Travel is restricted by day and travel windows, and blackout dates vary by route.
Sale fares are displayed based on your home airport, but you can use the pencil icon to select “View All Deals” to see fares originating from all cities, as shown below.
The following flights were priced as listed at the time of publication. We cannot guarantee the below one-way flights will be available when you book:
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) to Charleston International Airport (CHS) and Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY),
starting at $39.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) to FLL, starting at $44.
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), starting at $44.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Westchester County Airport (HPN), starting at $44.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), starting at $44.
- LGA to CHS, starting at $49.
- BOS to Miami International Airport (MIA), starting at $64.
- Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU) to Tampa International Airport (TPA), starting at $69.
- FLL to LAX, starting at $69.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) or LGA to L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA), starting at $84.
- Rafael Hernández International Airport (BQN) to JFK, starting at $89.
- LGA to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), starting at $104.
Note that the advertised fares include government taxes and fees. They are for the lowest fare available, either Blue Basic or Blue. Neither include checked baggage, so factor in an additional $35 for your first bag and $45 for your second. Change and cancel fees apply to Basic fares, so consider upgrading for further flexibility.
Maximize your purchase
If you book this deal, be sure to use a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases. Frequent JetBlue flyers can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6 points per dollar spent on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3 points per dollar spent on eligible JetBlue purchases or the JetBlue Business Card for 6 points per dollar spent on eligible JetBlue purchases.
Or, consider The Platinum Card® from American Express (5 points per dollar spent on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel, on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year); the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3 points per dollar spent on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2 points per dollar spent on travel).
The information for the JetBlue Card and JetBlue Business Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
This sale is only available for flights booked by the end of the day Thursday, so act fast if you want to score these discounted JetBlue flights for May and June.