There’s no cheaper and more reliable way to keep tabs on where your things are nowadays than by using Apple AirTags. For a pretty low price, you can keep an eye on where your pets, keys and even checked bags are.
Whether you’ve yet to get into the swing of using Apple AirTags in your checked bags or you’ve decided you’d like to add some AirTags to your collection to track more of your bags and other items.
As of this writing, a four-pack of Apple AirTags is available for just $88.49 on Amazon.
That breaks down to a little over $22 per tag. This is down from the regular retail price of $99 for four, which is the price still available via Apple as of this writing. And, of course, if you stack additional ways to save on Amazon, the price can go even lower.
- What it’s like using Apple AirTags for travel
- How to use AirTags to find lost luggage
- Safety tips when using AirTags
If you want to buy just one AirTag, that is possible though the price didn’t drop for Prime Day and stayed at $28.50 for one AirTag.
If you want a pack of Apple AirTags at a discount, now is a great time to place your order and save some cash. That way, you have an affordable tool to tell you where that checked bag is — even if the airline isn’t too sure.
- These are the most rewarding cards to use at Amazon
- These are the best carry-on bags
- These are the best fanny packs for travelers
- Must-have travel items the TPG team doesn’t want to live without
Prices are current as of July 11, 2023, but may vary after that time.