Editor’s note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information and offers.
I must confess that writing this deal has become one of the Valentine’s Day traditions I look forward to. Paris holds a special place in my heart, as I have been lucky enough to visit with different groups of female friends since college.
Though we’ve been conditioned to think of Paris as the ultimate trip for romantic getaways with a partner, my ideal companions to the City of Light (and love) continue to be my BFFs.
Whether your most romantic relationships this year are with a significant other, friends or yourself, La Compagnie is back with its annual Valentine’s sale with two-for-one flights from New York to France and Italy.
These business-class flights to Paris and Milan start at $3,800, with flights to Nice, France, from $4,800 for two people round trip for travel through 2024.
Airline: La Compagnie
Routes: From New York to Milan, Nice and Paris
How to book: Directly with the airline
Travel dates: Feb. 1 to Dec. 31, 2024; some blackout dates apply and are subject to availability and not available on all dates
Book by: Feb. 14
You can make changes to your ticket without paying a fee, but the least-expensive fare classes are nonrefundable. All taxes and carrier-imposed fees are included in the aforementioned fare price, and each fare includes two checked bags per passenger.
The following flights were priced as listed at the time of publication. We cannot guarantee the below round-trip flights will be available when you book:
- New York’s Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) to Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) or Paris-Orly Airport (ORY) from $3,800 round trip, with two tickets included
- EWR to Nice Cote d’Azur Airport (NCE) for $4,800 round trip, with two tickets included
If you’re unfamiliar, this all-business class airline (the only one in the world) operates regular flights from Newark to Paris and Milan, with seasonal flights to Nice in the spring resuming April 20.
On board, travelers can expect 76 fully flat seats in a 2-2 configuration, free Wi-Fi, amenity kits with Caudalie skincare products (a personal favorite) and seasonally curated menus by chefs from Michelin-starred restaurants, organic wines and Champagne. Also, the French airline recently announced a partnership with alcohol-free bubbly French Bloom.
Maximize your purchase
To book this deal, use a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: 2 points per dollar spent on travel
- American Express® Gold Card: 3 points per dollar spent on airfare when booked directly through the airline or amextravel.com
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5 points per dollar spent on airfare when booked directly through the airline or American Express Travel on up to $500,000 of these purchases per calendar year
- Citi Premier® Card (see rates and fees): 3 points per dollar spent on airfare
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 3 points per dollar spent on airfare
See this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
You must book this deal by Feb. 14. However, it’s valid for travel throughout the year. Whether you have someone you want to book a flight with right now or are manifesting a travel companion in 2024, I smile as I write this deal knowing that it will bring at least some of you to the City of, well, yes, love.
- 2024 Paris Olympics: How I used points and miles to save money on business-class flights and hotel nights
- The best hotels in Paris
- Bedbugs infiltrating Paris: What it’s like dealing with an infestation
- A great hotel with even better views: What to know about the Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
- I flew this French low-cost airline from LA to Paris and wouldn’t do it again
- Inside Six Senses Rome, a wellness sanctuary in the heart of Italy’s capital city