Still have a touch of the winter blues? Time to shake them off by booking a spring or summer getaway with the Kimpton Hotels spring sale.
The sale goes live March 21 and lasts until March 23, giving you a limited three-day window to bag a bargain rate at one of the participating hotels. There are participating hotels in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Two things to note: Any stay you book needs to take place before July 9, and you’ll need to be a member of IHG One Rewards to take advantage of the sale.
As the sale hasn’t launched yet, it’s unknown how much you could save on a night or two (or more) at one of Kimpton’s boutique hotels or luxe resorts. It could be up to 30%, based on the metadata we discovered below on Google.
Or it may be similar to the savings found in Kimpton’s recent winter sale, which provided discounts between 10% and 20% for IHG One Rewards members. There’s also a larger annual sale, which can yield up to 40% savings.
We’ll have to wait a few days to see the exact offers from the sale, but it’s worth keeping your eyes peeled on the launch date.
You can start planning where you want to stay now, as a full list of participating hotels is already available online. Some options include:
- Kimpton Aluna Tulum Resort in Tulum, Mexico.
- Kimpton Aysla Mallorca in Mallorca, Spain.
- Kimpton Charlotte Square in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Kimpton Da An Hotel in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Kimpton De Witt Hotel in Amsterdam.
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi in New York City.
- Kimpton Fitzroy London in London.
- Kimpton Kitalay Samui in Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Kimpton Margot Sydney in Sydney.
- Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs Hotel in Palm Springs, California.
- Kimpton Shinjuku in Tokyo.
- Kimpton Hotel Wilshire in Los Angeles.
Most participating hotels are in the U.S. You’ll have plenty of choices in California (with 11 properties included in the sale) and Florida (with four Miami hotels and five Key West options).
Maximize your purchase
If you book this deal, use a card that earns bonus points on travel purchases, such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (5 points per dollar on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards and 2 points per dollar on all other travel purchases), the Citi Premier® Card (3 points per dollar on hotels) or the IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card (26 points per dollar on stays at IHG hotels and 5 points per dollar on travel, gas stations and restaurants).