Acer Newest Aspire 5 Slim Essential Laptop, 15.6″ FHD IPS Display, 20GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel Dual-Core Processor, WiFi 6, USB A&C, RJ-45, Webcam, Amazon Alexa, Windows 11 Home, w/Mouse Pad
(as of Apr 28,2023 01:27:04 UTC – Details)
1. On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
2. In the Switch to Windows 11 Home or Switch to Windows 11 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Intel Core i3-1115G4 (Base 3 GHz, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
Windows 11 Home in S mode
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS ComfyView Anti-glare
Upgraded to 20GB DDR4 Memory
Upgraded to 512GB PCI NVMe SSD
Intel UHD Graphics
720p HD Webcam
Built-in 2 digital Microphones, Acer TrueHarmony, Compatible with Amazon Alexa
Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
· 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (Not Support Video Output)
· 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 (one with Power-off Charging)
· 1x USB-A 2.0
· 1x HDMI Port with HDCP Support
· 1x Ethernet port
Memory Card Reader
Optical Drive Type
3-cell, Up to 8.5 hours Battery life, 45 W Power Supply .
14.31″ x 9.39″ x 0.70”
【Upgraded to 20GB RAM & 512GB PCIe SSD】Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive.
【15.6 Inch Full HD Display】Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6″ Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels. Energy-efficient LED backlight. HD 720p front facing camera.
【Connectivity】1 USB 3.2 Type-C(Not Support Video Output), 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1 Power-off Charging), USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0 with HDCP support, headphone, speaker, line-out jack, Ethernet (RJ-45), DC-in for AC adapter.
【Windows 11 Home in S Mode】You may switch win 11 S mode to the regular win 11: Update Microsoft App Store to the latest version. Press “Start button” bottom left of the screen; Select “Settings” icon above “power” icon; Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select “Get” option under “Switch out of S mode”; Hit Install.